July '22 Paint Challenge

July Paint Challenge:

The German's have unveiled their new "Panther" tank with a unique camo-paint scheme. I liked it so much I decided to post a challenge of sorts.

Between now and July 31st paint up any CAV model with your interpretation of this paint scheme and post the picture below. I will select the winner, allowing them to 1) pick which faction our version of this tank will belong too and 2) add a canon unit to that faction with their choice of names (this will of course have some limitations, but I will work with you) with their paint job as their official unit "colors."

This is a quick, off the cuff contest of sort so bear with me as it progresses! CB

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=429281715874347

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

OK, looks like we three brave souls willing to throw their work out there and for that they should all rewarded! So, what I need from them is the name of a unit, the faction, and the "official" color scheme you want them to wear and we will "canonize" them into CAV lore. I will adjust names to fit their faction if needed so don't try to go to wild! CB

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Wish I would have seen this in time! Will there be an August or September challenge?

The CAV-CON Virtual Painting Contest runs from now till end of Sept.

• Thanks 1