Dart Variant: Atlatl

I really like the model for the Dart. It's a nice utilitarian design for a light CAV, and it just looks clean to me. I don't know if you've ever tried to put Darts on the table, but... they're not really a good use of 123tv in most cases. They have 4 weapons, but with the Big Damage(tm) coming from light autocannons at 1/2, they aren't doing much in the way of heavy lifting. Hell, they need a margin of at least 3 to damage another Dart.

So I got to thinking: what is something that the chasis could do without changing its overall look but still have a purpose worth bringing to the table?  The result: the Atlatl. At 124tv they still fit almost anywhere, and overall the statline is very similar to the original Dart (albeit a little slower, but still with Double Time). The big change is in its role. Instead of being an Attack model, it's been repurposed as a light anti-air Recon unit: Light ACs with Shredder have a statline of 1/3, which isn't bad against the kind of soft armor values that most aircraft bring to play, and Full Auto makes hits very likely. ECM1 provides some more traditional Recon support in case there isn't a lot of enemy air support needing attention, and it's fast enough to be able to get it into position.

I feel like this is distinct from the Arbalest, which also sits in the Open AA role because it can more readily make defensive use of Anti-Air's "return fire" portion. The Arbalest, being a missile platform has a longer maximum range, but has a minimum range window that Autocannons do not.

Thoughts?

CAV Atlatl.pdf